Tordex Community

Full Version: Outlook folder plugin - The ultimate PIM integrated with tlb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My suggestion is that we can add Outlook folders like you see in this screenshot as buttons to the TrueLaunchBar (or as items in menus like this). This would make my life much easier, and would be an easy answer to people asking for a to-do plugin.
[Image: outlook_tlb.png]
Yes I know you can already make shortcuts that open Outlook folders but I'm not sure if this is possible with search folders (e.g. Unread Mail, Flagged Items) and it certainly doesn't give item counts.

I can understand that the colours and fonts aren't possible at the moment, but a basic plugin that gave counts of items would be great. For the count on calender folders I would like something like the number of appointments left today, and for tasks the number of high priority tasks in the folder. Maybe one day if these could even be virtual folders that showed the items contained in them, that would be even better.
How do you go about adding individual Outlook folders to True Launch Bar - you can't drag and drop them. Please explain.
Bob Freeman Wrote:How do you go about adding individual Outlook folders to True Launch Bar - you can't drag and drop them. Please explain.
Ok, I've posted a how-to about it in a new thread. Probably more detail than you need, but I did it so that it's more accessable to the community, and so that this thread about my fantabulous idea isn't thrown off course. Wink
How would you access the contacts or address book folders in outlook?