Tordex Community

Full Version: Calendar Plugin? - How about a skinnable calendar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be nice to have a plugin that creates a skinnable calendar object, possibly with a schedular system of sorts. It would also be great to have this as a drop down from the clock (ie click on the clock plugin, and a calendar drops down?) It'd probably be a lot of work, I know. I wish I could code well enough to make it myself, but since I can't I thought I'd mention the idea.
I agree. I'm currently using Rainlendar to satisfy these needs, but I would love to see the suggestions you've made implemented.
i second this one. that would be a great way to have a calendar without a clutter on desktop.

something like this would be great!
I would like to see this implemented as part of the TLB Clock plugin rather than a standalone plugin. The current behaviour of TLB clock is to show the Date and Time Properties dialog so unless you change your timezones often I doubt you would miss the functionality!

As for features, I'd like to see Outlook integration (and CSV import, too) for events and appointments. Smile
Something like this -
OK, it'd be nice to have this in TLB, but please also check another great program called rainlendar that displays the calendar on your desktop, totally skinnable and so on.

Sorry for the advertisement but it's a freeware and it's really a great program.

http://www.ipi.fi/~rainy/index.php?pn=pr...rainlendar

PS : Sorry, I didn't see it mentioned above in the thread !!!!