Tordex Community

Full Version: Let's make this program as good as True Launch Bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few years ago I was lucky enough to find True Launch Bar. Even at that time using version 1.0 I knew that it was a great program with a lot of potential. Since then Mr. Kobets has worked hard to make it so much better. At first there were not so many users but now we have grown to a very big family of True Launch Bar fans.

I think I have found another great program that has the same potential. It is called Filemaster and is a Unicode based file management program that has many flexible features. It is still in the early stages or development but already it works faster and more efficiently than all the other much more famous and more expensive programs. One such famous program costs three times as much as file master but cannot handle Unicode files so is useless for other languages.

Although I have nothing to do with the program I would like to invite all True Launch Bar users to visit the file master site and try out file master. If we all give good feedback to the programmers perhaps we can make FileMaster into another great program like True Launch Bar.

Here is the FileMaster website.
http://www.teammukippe.com/homesite/index.php?styl=s0

Please don’t expect a sophisticated program at the same level as True Launch Bar but tell the programmers about features you think would be useful and I am sure they will be happy to listen to you.
Well, I'm downloading it right now. I'll give it a shot.
This appears to be a "mini" version of Total Commander....Version 6.51
which has been around for several years and is an outstanding "mature" program..........