Tordex Community

Full Version: mail moitor install - can't write to two dll's on install
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
installing Mail Monitor plugin, i get two errors: can't write to winnt/system32/libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll - i've just installed Win2k on the same HD as winxp, but have successfully used mail monitor on winxp...

any ideas?

thanks
Be sure you have permissions to write into system folder. Also You can ignore this bug - in this case you cannot use SSL protocol.

PS. glenn, please check your messenger on this board. I've posted message to you.
i'm installing many apps that are writing files to my system folder (i've just reinstalled my OS, Win2000 and am reinstalling all my apps) - my system folder should be writable. i really like the mail monitor plugin; what else can i do?

do these forums not notify us of replies to posts???

thanks,

glenn
glennn Wrote:i'm installing many apps that are writing files to my system folder (i've just reinstalled my OS, Win2000 and am reinstalling all my apps) - my system folder should be writable. i really like the mail monitor plugin; what else can i do?

do these forums not notify us of replies to posts???

thanks,

glenn

they do notify you if you check the box "Notify me when a reply is posted."