Tordex Community

Full Version: Media Control v4.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Media Control v4.2 has been released.

Changes in this version:
# Properties window redesigned
# Added new players and redesigned others to support playlist feature
# Scroll title now saved
# Vertical roller added into skins
# Knob-like roller added into skins
# Many minor changed

Currently supported players:
* Apollo player
* Foobar 2000
* iTunes
* jetAudio
* MediaMonkey
* Quintessential Player
* Winamp
* Windows Media Player

Download Media Control

Use TLB Components Manager to download players support.
Great work Yuri, as always 8)

now can start skin for medctrl for set i am doing :wink:
Small update of Winamp support for Media Control:
* Fixed: Winamp can freeze for some seconds after selecting song from playlist.

Use TLB Components Manager to download update.
Thanks Yuri. :thanks:

The FooBar and QCD support (which I've been waiting for) are great, and the playlist support is superb.

All in all, I'm a Happy HorusUK :lol:
Added support for J.River Media Center

Download
Is it possible for the plugin for Media Center 11 to have also the artist name in there ?

Now it only shows the songtitle in the scrollbar.

e.g. "artist - trackname"
bdormael Wrote:Is it possible for the plugin for Media Center 11 to have also the artist name in there ?
Where I can download it?
Yuri Kobets Wrote:
bdormael Wrote:Is it possible for the plugin for Media Center 11 to have also the artist name in there ?
Where I can download it?

It's the plugin that you created yourself :
MC Plugin
Where I can download Media Center 11??? I cannot find link on Media Center website :?
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Where I can download Media Center 11??? I cannot find link on Media Center website :?

Sorry, I thought you meant the plugin, here it is:

ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/music...110106.exe
When choosing "Clear Playing Now" from MC11 when the plugin is active, MC crashes.

When stopping the plugin, no crashes anymore
this works great but i`d like to see an option to choose a player in the right click menu.
i use iTunes and WinAmp and it would be great and much faster to choose a player via the right click context menu then going into plugins properties.

thanks in advance.
You can create multiple MC plugins, and configure each plugin for another player, and set them to auto-hide if the player is not active. I assume you don't use Winamp and iTunes *simultaneously* right? Smile

Then, depending on the player you started, the right plugin will show up...
well i use WA for opening individual files cause iTunes adds them to the library as soon as it plays them (and i use WA to fast listen files i don`t want in the iTunes library so when i move them iTunes library wouldn`t fudge up). And since iTunes is running most of the time that would mean 2 MCs in the taskbar and a right click option would be great Smile
thanks anyways!
Pages: 1 2