Tordex Community

Full Version: Process Viewer - beta testing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Process Viewer v2.1 beta has been released.

The only bug must be fixed: duplicated processes.

Download update via TLB Components Manager.

Please, if somebody find that the bug is not fixed let me know.

Thank you.
Unfortunately, the bug is still there. I installed version 2.1 and still see two instances of some applications (for example, miranda32.exe).
](*,) This is bad news. Ok I'll continue work on this.
You're not going to be happy with me, I'm afraid. :x

Before, I had upgraded from Process Viewer plugin 2.0 to 2.1 beta by killing Explorer.exe, and allowing the old DLL to be deleted that way. I thought that would be sufficient.

But now, after a reboot, I don't currently see any duplicate EXEs with the 2.1 beta plugin. If my stupidity has caused a hassle, I apologize profusely... :oops:
I have uncovered another issue with this beta Process Viewer plugin. I have only seen this happen once so far, but here is an application being displayed with the wrong icon:

[Image: ss5789.png]
(Click the image for a full-size version)

The file WallpaperCycler.exe is being shown with looknstop.exe's icon.
Looks like I was actually right the first time--the beta still has the double-process problem. It just doesn't happen as often as it did before.

Right now, I have three processes that are shown two times, and one of them is having the wrong icon shown for it.