Tordex Community

Full Version: Blazing bar branding plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lol ok the blazing was a little over the top.

anyway i have been using the spacer plugin to display a logo, sorta like a launchbar signature image or avatar.

however the limitations of the spacer plugin itlsef since it was not meant for this are a bit agravating trying the get images the proper dimension to fit the bar completely without being cutoff or made to small you cant tell what it is.

this i would think would be a realitively simple plugin, it could even be hard coded into TLB to take over the function of the "demo version" logo and maybe some other stuff to simplify.

here is a screenie of what i mean.
The "Demo Version" is there so it lets you know you should be paying for this great bit of software! Put your hand in your "virtual wallet" - it's Christmas!!
yea i know that, i meant the code for this new idea im posting about could take over for the current code that handles that like the taskbar avatar/signature image could go in the very place the demo version logo shows up, and ad some more code to change sides and whatnot.

and what are you incinuating?

i have paid for the full version about a week ago.