Tordex Community

Full Version: Ebay auctions monitor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Something like the ebay toolbar would/could be useful...
So would a better description of exactly what you'd like to see! Wink
well for those of you not familiar with the ebay toolbar it tells you when auctions you are watching or you are bidding on are about to finish and if you have defined searches (for example I collect pinball machines) is returning something in the new available auctions it tells you.

The good news is that in a part of the ebay "my ebay" site all these infos are stored so it wouldn't be too hard to get them back, there are already numerous program doing this so my idea was just to have the same functions but in a plugin....

Please contact me for any questions
It would be definitly a great plugin to have!
Any news on this plugin ?

Thanks
It is not difficult to create a plugin to scrape any information from a web page but if the web page first needs one to log on then it is more difficult.

For those pages where one must first log in we must defer to Yuri's expertise but if anyone has a (non-log in) page with information they wish made into a plugin then please post the URL and which information you desire and someone can look into it.
About the ebay stuff, netvibes does it very well, and in the mail plugin in TLB it does gets thepasswords for the emails for instance..

This being said I don't know if ebay has a structured page like "www.ebay.com/user/password" which TLB could use as a source...