Tordex Community

Full Version: Folder-like buttons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tell me please if it possible to get folder-like buttons with TLB?
For example, I have Opera's (my favorite browser) icon on launch bar, but some sites does not supports this browser. Therefore, sometimes i have to launch IE or Avant. I don't need them on launch bar, but it would be nice if theirs icons appeared in a menu when I hold mouse cursor over Opera's icon.
Just like TLB's menus, but if I just click on the icon it should launch a program (Opera in my case).
Back/Forward buttons in Opera or IE has similar functionality.
If it is not possible at the moment, I think this would be a good feature. Such a buttons are useful for groups of programs with one primary program.

In any case, thank you for your great launch bar!
It's not ideal, but you can sorta do this already. Right-click on the button and look at the 'Related' submenu. You can choose the 'Manage related' option to add other shortcuts to this submenu.

As I say, it could be made easier...
I'd like to second this - I have a automatic pop-down menu with IE and Firefox on it, but I would like to just click the button for Firefox to launch since that is normally what I want.

A default similar to the way XP let's you double-click the network (expanded) menu item to open network neighborhood in explorer when need it rather than just use the menu.

Of course, when you don't have automatic menu-open, it should require a double-click to launch the default since single-click should open the menu.