Tordex Community

Full Version: Virtual Toolbar \ Toolbar Switcher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could there be a plugin similar to the virtual desktop plugin that switches between toolbars?
It would be skinnable of course Big Grin Any thoughts?
You read my ideas! I'm working on this plugin right now. There are must be added some changes to TLB so I'll release this plugin with new version of TLB.

Currently I plan to make plugin as menu with toolbars. If you have other suggestions please tell me about them Wink
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Currently I plan to make plugin as menu with toolbars. If you have other suggestions please tell me about them Wink
Well could the layout be similar to the Vdesk plugin :?: its just because i was thinking of this to minimize the use of menus in my toolbar Tongue
Toolbar timeout : if i open Toolbar B it would automatically change back to Toolbar A after a set period of time
A plug-in to easily switch between toolbars would definitely be awesome. Let me throw some of my ideas for it...
  • Access similar to the Virtual Desktop plug-in interface. The available toolbars can be user-defined, of course.
  • Plug-in creates a button that switches to a specified toolbar. Custom icons for button which dynamically changes if it's switched to that toolbar or not.
  • Plug-in creates a menu button containing the toolbars you specify.
  • Since I'm not all too clear on how to use the Auto sensing feature... the plug-in lets you specify the "community" toolbar which contains the items you would like to always have. And switching toolbars (by whatever means) will simply append that toolbar's items to the community one.[/list:u]

Eh... that's all I got for now.