Tordex Community

Full Version: weather forecast 1.0 help!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello , I haven't posted in a while, Happy New years! I think this makes two years I've been using TBL :-) good stuff. I'm having a problem with weather forecast , I'm using TBL 3 , windows 2000 , router , no fire wall. This bad boy won't update nor will it connect to get my location id "USMA0502" and weather monitor worked fine when it was installed. Please help :-) Keep up the good work!!!
Which city do you wish exactly?
worcester ma
Im having about the same problem.Tho im behind a firewall,the only way I can get it to update is delete it from the task bar and start out new.But then it locks up and I have to do a Ctrl Alt Delete to fix the problem.
Sorry for the delay in replying. We crashed two display cards at the same time and are using a temporary computer without True Launch Bar. Perhaps one of our other knowledgable members can jump in here and help. If not we should be back online within a short time.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!
Possibility related bug - If you are using a dial-up connection try changing the setting on the second tab to "Always Online" even though you have a dial-up connection. This is known to work for some users.