Tordex Community

Full Version: question about xml file - tlbdata.xml
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello ...

i would like to know when or how this file is parsed ?? i made litle script in vbs that create text file and adds comment to tlbdata.xml file [ i used XML DOM to create whole item node witch all attributes ] ... file after append and save is same as would it be after right click on item and select apperance\description ... but it's don't work ... when i save xml file [i even change it attribute to normal and back to hidden] and hover mouse over item desc is empty ... and after while tlbdata.xml get's back to orginal state ... no changes to description :| ... any sugestions ??
maybe i'm doing it wrong ?
TLB and FLB do not track the changes of tlbdata.xml If you change this file you must refresh toolbar (or menu) to apply changes.
hello

so is there a way to force refresh from vbs ? if dll is registered in windows i can create object and maybe call refresh function ?
Yes this feature will be released. I'm working on tlbdata.xml files editor. This will be the external program and it must refresh items after making chages.
hello

hi .... it's me again :roll: any progress with external refresh ?? :roll: :roll:
This feature is not released yet.