Tordex Community

Full Version: Text label, choosing font
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello...

i had a couple of folders on my true launch bar, decided to change them to use only text using the "Text Label" option under Appearance. currently i have Aqua Panther MAC OS-X skin applied.

is there a way to change the font of this text label?, also when the folder expands, it shows the shortcuts I added...is there a way to change their fonts?

thks..
Currently this is possible only via skin. I'll add this feature in one of the next version.
thanks yuri...

i want to make my xp feel like mac os..is there a way to hide the applications icons inside the folders? so instead of having (ICON) Excel, i would have only the text Excel?

thks
Quote:i want to make my xp feel like mac os..is there a way to hide the applications icons inside the folders? so instead of having (ICON) Excel, i would have only the text Excel?
Yes this is possible. Right-clic somewhere in menu, select View submenu and click "No Icons". This will remove icons from all menu items.

Other way if you want to show/hide icons for some of items: right-click menu item select "Appearance" submenu and click on one of:
Default button
Text label
Icon
Icon with Text

BTW in the new version (3.2.2 ) you can set the bold font for items Wink