Tordex Community

Full Version: very nice tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
question for you and i have been looking at this for a long time and people at wintasks can't figure it out either.

how or what are you doing that displays the turn off options menu??

i have looked every where and every body talks about shutdown/? which only does a quick shutdown.

i'm trying to find out what process or path called the function to make the shutdown option menu come up.

if you can help me that would be great.

i tried making this shortcut on my destop with no success, its obvious you know how and i was wondering if you would be kind enough to share

thx in advance
Can you please be more specific with your request, and let us know exactly what it is you're trying to do? :?
sort version i like to create a shortcut on desktop that displays the shutdown menu (shutdown,restart, etc.).

what file or process is responsible for displaying the options menu??
There's the Turn Off Computer plugin for True Launch Bar that allows you to have a button on a TLB toolbar and it's skinnable so it can look just like the Windows shutdown dialog.

However, to create a shortcut you'll need to read this article which shows a method for creating shortcuts for shutting down most version of Windows...