Tordex Community

Full Version: shelliconhiddenwindow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes thats one I should know (It looks a variable of some kind. When even I shut down windows XP Pro, I get this error. I have to close the window for it to finish unloading.

I am not totalo sure thats this is it, but its really the only majot app that I have running with my shel

I thought maybe it was yours if so can you helo me fix it... I had to take off TLB inj the meantime...tell ya what...I am lost bigtime...everything I did was from that menu...nothing on planet that comes close and i think you guys can fiind and fix this with all that brain power sitting around code breaking.

I was there once...retired IT/MIS IT director atfter 20 yeasrs....now I get to play with everything...and your p4rogram gives me that upper hand,

so how about it..got a clue on "SHELLICONHIDDENWINDOW" I have seen this somewhere over the years can't place it though

help...I want my TLB back on...

ScadaRick
Google threw up 27 hits for SHELLICONWINDOW. Have you looked at these?
I tried several combinations trying to nail it down using taskpower, and the only 1 out of the 3 tray "hidden or not" programs...was the MM_tray. which is fine by me. The other 2, mimboot and mm_server does not have much to say. I do not know what these are used for much anyway...but the tray does has some info from an app database at RegrunII says.

<quote>
It appears on your computer when you use a Musicmatch Jukebox. Often supplied with HP CD-RW drives.
This software uses to listen to audio CDs, MP3s, Internet streams, WMAs, WAV files and more.
It's just another player from MUSICMATCH with some features such as: rip/record, burn, organize, print, slideshows etc.

The main program works fine without this icon in the task tray.
<end quote>

Maybe somebody will read this and get the database updated for Regrun11, that is if you use it..along with Taskpower...they take care of business.

Many thanks for the reply.

Must adnitt though, music on demand is pretty cool...kinda goes with ones modd at the time instead of looking for stations on a radio. I use msn2tv as well...so its nice to have as well.

Thanks guys.

ScadaRick