Tordex Community

Full Version: Large Icons in Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In version 18 beta...I can't get it to display small icons in the menu, only large icons. Is this a known bug? Thanks.
I just tried small icons (I usually use large),
no problem for me in latest version.

win2k sp2

Rich
Try to change icons size using right-click menu (inside menu) Appearance->Small Icons. It should work.
This error is really buggy...sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Try this. Turn off large icons in the "TLB Settings". Go to Appearance/Small Icons...then I get small TLB icons and also small icons in the menu. But if I go back to Appearance/Large Icons (because I like my main TLB icons to be large - but my menu icons to be small)...my menu icons become large too. Or sometimes the menu icons will stay small, but if I undock it to move it to the side of the screen, the menu icons then become large again.

If none of this works, try going to Appearance/Large Icons, move it out of taskbar, goto Appearance/Small Icons, move back into taskbar...when you move it back in, it should be back to large icons. *shrugs*

If it still doesn't happen for you...here is some information on my setup: I am running TLB version 18 with "hacked" visual styles, like "Static" and "iTunes" from themexp.org, for Windows XP and flat menus, shadows, and flat menu items turned on and show large icons (in the menu appearance section) turned off.

See if you can reproduce this...I never had this problem on other versions, so it must have been something that you changed.

Please look into it, thanks for all your hard work Yuri!
Really every folder have 3 states for icon sizes:
Large
Small

The last is size setting from TLB Settings|Menu Appearance.
When you change icons sizes using context menu (Appearance->Small) TLB checks TLB Settings, if you select Large Icons and TLB Settings have Show Large Icons then the icon size sets into Default state, otherwise to Large (or what you select).

If the icon size are set into Default state (all menus have it by default), they change its size when you change in the TLB Settings dialog.

Hope you understand me ???
Ok...I don't really understand this...but try this for me. Move Trulaunchbar from the main taskbar and dock it on the left hand side of the screen. Make the main icons Large and have the menu icons small. Can you do this? If you can...can you tell me how you achieved this? I have never had any problems with this, with previous versions.
Sorry, I cannot reproduce this bug. Somebody have the same problems?