Tordex Community

Full Version: What if I un-Install and Re-Install TLB(Via Control Panel)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will I lose all my settings?????

I need to un-install TLB to "insure" it and other programs are not causing some conflicts........

1. My animated GIF files are no longer animated
2. Explorer "explodes" (Screen goes BLACK) four/five times a day
3. Certain programs that have "drop-down" windows no longer display correctly.....................

I believe that either TLB 3.26 and/or a plug in or two has a conflict with some other installed programs. My delema, however, is that I have TLB set up to operate exactly like I like it, and it's taken me "WEEKS" of tweaking........................

What I'd like to be able to do............is REMOVE TLB.........test for two days and then re-enstall; but preserve ALL of my settings???

Can this be easily done??

Thanks in advance..........................
You can always Save The Toolbar and its settings using the Backup Toolbar feature

FAQ Link

Note: Icons and images are only saved if you ticked the Save Icon with Toolbar when you change a buttons icon or a menu's overlay image.
Also plugin skins/images are not saved with the toolbar, but what you can do is zip the files you want to keep and place them in the folder named \Quick Launch\~~images~~\ then they are saved along with the rest of your icons