Tordex Community

Full Version: help! can't undock toolbars...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having an odd problem. I'd like to move one of my TLB's to the top of my screen, off the windows taskbar. when i unlock the taskbar, i can rearrange my toolbars without problems. when i try to drag a toolbar off the taskbar, the cursor changes properly, but nothing happens. i can't seem to undock toolbars at all.

the taskbar can be moved as a whole to any side of the screen without problems, also.

i'm using XP SP2, TLB 3.2.6 with a ton of plugins. no other desktop enhancements at this time.

any ideas?

thanks!!
Toolbar can be undocked only when you drop it on desktop.
How to move the Task Bar -

The Task Bar can be moved to the top, bottom, left or right side of the screen. Sometimes this is done by accident and you want to move it to another location.

It is easy to move the Task Bar.

1) Close all open windows to make it easier to see.

2) Find an empty area on the Task Bar as shown below and move the mouse pointer to it.

3) Click the left mouse key and hold it. While holding the left key drag the mouse towards the side of the screen you want the Task Bar to move.

4) You will not see anything happening until the mouse is close to the desired edge.

5) When the mouse is close enough to the edge the Task Bar will appear on that edge.

6) Release the mouse. The Task Bar will now be in this new location.

7) To move a TLB that is docked to the main TLB; do a similar type thing.......find a blank space on the TLB and drag it OFF the main TLB.

8) Drop it on the desktop, and then re-locate it where you'd like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------