Tordex Community

Full Version: How to Save existing TLB as new name to another folder?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

My current TLB (The only one I have created) was saved to a folder specified by me (which is not the default)

How do I save my existing TLB to another folder with a new name?

Btw,
I try to buy a license for TLB yesterday through Credit card, but I was stuck at the final step when try to submit. I 've strong firewall which blocks a lot of things like cookies, referer, Javascript and so on...
Does any know what should I "allow" for the ShareIt billing service?
Copy everything from old folder to the new. Or backup current toolbar and restore it into new toolbar.
Hi Yuri,

Thanks for the prompt reply, but I am a bit confuse here:

The restore option does not give me a chance to specified where to restore...

my current TLB (say A) is saved in "F:\APPL\Data\True Laucnbar" and now I intend to make that folder a parent folder so that I can create my second TLB also under it.

i.e. I want the A to be saved now in "F:\APPL\Data\True Laucnbar\A"
so that I can later create another TLB say B under "F:\APPL\Data\True Laucnbar\B"

I am sorry I am a bit nervous cause I don't want to corrupt whatever I have created...
First backup your current toolbar to be sure all your settings will be saved in all cases.

Then:
1) Open TLB Settings and go to the Toolbars tab
2) Create two toolbars with paths:
F:\APPL\Data\True Laucnbar\A
F:\APPL\Data\True Laucnbar\B
Note: When you press New button TLB show "Select folder" dialog. Press cancel and write path by hands.
3) Close TLB
4) Move all files from F:\APPL\Data\True Laucnbar to F:\APPL\Data\True Laucnbar\A
Note: this folder contain the hidden files
5) Hold down the SHIFT key before opening TLB. In this case TLB show the selection dialog. Select the toolbar with path F:\APPL\Data\True Laucnbar\A

Now you have old toolbar in new location. I hope this helps. Let me know if something not clear. I'll post some screenshots.

If somehting will be wrong you can restore everything from backup.
Hi Yuri,

Thanks, I get that done!

Btw, I also get the license purchase through ShareIt done and is now awaiting the registration code.