Tordex Community

Full Version: Round Icons Look Bad #2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=1971] Theres is the image. I see no way to post it here, except to create a new thread.
Note that the round icons look bad, even if the icon itself is high resolution. Square and squarish icons look fine.
Hello danmeek

This may not have anything to do with the problem but which video card are you using?
Do you have the latest driver installed?
Which resolution are you using?
Which colour level are you using?
Which operating system do you use?

Thank you.
Windows 7 Home.
Yes re driver.
1920 x 1080
don't know what color level means

Why this could have anything to do with the video card is beyond me, because the same icons display just fine on the Windows desktop.
All right then. Now these days there are so many possible factors that it is beneficial to rule out as many wrong possibilities as possible.

What kind of images are these two round items? jpg, png or...?

Hopefully Yuri can make a suggestion.

Best regards
Please can you send me the icons/images you are using (attach here or send them to support@tordex.com)? I'll try to find the problem.
You are not understanding the problem. All round icons look bad on toolbars. They look OK in menus but very choppy and ragged in toolbars. I will email some to you. But it applies to all icons the look roundish.
This problem went away. I do not know why.
I guess this depends of some system settings (I don't know what setting yet).