Tordex Community

Full Version: [BUG] TLB Beta 7.3.4 + RC 7.3.5 - Vertical Spacing/Menu Height Increased by 11%
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Yuri,
I just realized there is yet another (vertical) scaling bug that appears in both Beta-7.3.4 and RC-7.3.5.

When I upgraded from Beta-7.3.3 to both Beta-7.3.4 and RC-7.3.5, the vertical spacing between menu items (and the resulting total height of my main tear-off menu increased by 11% - making the menu significantly taller than I had originally specified and, of course, taking up more vertical screen space!

The screenshots below are from my earlier Beta-7.3.3 to Beta-7.3.4 upgrade, but the vertical spacing/menu height increase was the same (11%) in the RC-7.3.5 update as well.

Before...
[attachment=1987]
After...
[attachment=1988]

Can you please fix/preserve the original spacing/menu heights when scaling in the next update?
Many thanks! Smile -JT
Actually this is not a bug. The spacing is scaled as well as other sizes. You can fix this by decreasing "Margin height" option in TLB Settings:
Toolbar->Sizes - for toolbar spacing
Menu->Sizes - for menu spacing
(10-09-2017, 11:29 AM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: [ -> ]Actually this is not a bug. The spacing is scaled as well as other sizes. You can fix this by decreasing "Margin height" option in TLB Settings:
Toolbar->Sizes - for toolbar spacing
Menu->Sizes - for menu spacing

Thanks, Yuri!
You are correct. My apologies for my temporal blind failing to see this!
-JT Smile