Tordex Community

Full Version: TLB 3.2.12 Beta - two plugins (clock, weathermon) don't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was sure this would be mentioned somewhere, but I did a search and didn't come up with anything regarding this (unless I just didn't look deep enough or didn't use the correct search terms)...

I just installed the beta version 3.2.12 after a Windows crash and full reinstall (for some reason, I couldn't get my registration key to work with the current release, which is why I installed the beta). Everything is working fine except that I cannot get my two plugins--Clock and Weather Monitor--to work. I downloaded them and installed them and nothing appears when I try to add a New Plugin--and there are no plugins listed under Settings | System information | Installed Plugins.

Am I doing something wrong or do these plugins not work with the beta version? I checked the plugin information and it didn't say it wouldn't work with the beta...

Thanks.
Uinstall These plugins and install them again. This helps.

You can uninstall plugins via TLB Components Manager. This utility can be found in the Start->Programs->True Launch Bar