Tordex Community

Full Version: Startmenusearch like Approcket or Vista
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm really really missing a Quicksearch for the Startmenuitems like it can be done with Approcket or I think also the new Vista Startmenu can do this. I think such a feature can easily be integrated in the Command Line - Plugin or with a similar style except that the found apps have an icon in the appearing results menu and the started applications are entered in the Recent Folder.

I will be more than happy if you will give us such an feature and I think this can be very usefully for everyone.
Yuri is looking in adding this feature in command line or making new plugin. This can be useful.
Just curious, is this still being investigated?

I am also very much interested in something like this, and possibly a something a little more powerful.
You should look into Quicksilver for Macintosh, and its ability to add custom plugins. Its one of the best productivity apps for a Mac.

Something like this, i believe, would realy bring much more value to TrueLaunchBar.

Just my 2 cents.