Tordex Community

Full Version: [Request] Simple Gmail checker plugin /improved Media Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every since i bought TLB i wanted a simple Gmail checker plugin that worked like the Gmail Manager extension for Firefox ( <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.longfocus.com/firefox/gmanager/">http://www.longfocus.com/firefox/gmanager/</a><!-- m --> ). Yes i am aware of the mail plugin, but in my opinion, it's a bit of an overkill and even thought it tried, it's settings are not as easy as i hoped they would be.

I think a lot of people would find this useful and i think it would be a great (and probably simple to make) addition to an already great set of features TMB has. I've made a mockup of what i think it should look like and i'd be glad to help Yuri with testing/graphics for this plugin.

[Image: TLB%20Gmail.png]

I would also like repeat my request for 2 simple additions to the media-plugin.
I would really like to be able to quickly chose a media player and skin. I use iTunes, WinAmp and WMP all the time and it's a bit annoying having to go into properties each time i want to chose a player for TLB media controller.

I also found a bug with media plugin. When it's set to WinAmp (example) and i start iTunes or WMP, the TLB media controller stops responding and won't controll WinAmo unless i bring WinAmp to top, play/pause (or do anything with it) and minimize it again. Only then it continues working as it should but this happens every time.

Here's my mockup of these 2 options

[Image: TLB%20MP.png]

Thanks for your hard work Yuri and i hope you find my suggestions valuable and find the time to implement them. If i can help in any way, please let me know.
I am sorry if this is considered bumping but i would just like a response from Yuri if my request is possible and if he has plans to implement it or not.

Thanks in advance.
Yes, I plan to release gmail checker and your suggestions for Media Control plugin.
Thank you very much Yuri Smile
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Yes, I plan to release gmail checker and your suggestions for Media Control plugin.

i m also in need of a simple gmail monitor plugin.
hi is that a screen grab from windows if so can you post a link to the icons

tia