Tordex Community

Full Version: One Shortcut Opens Multiple Programs :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to implant this feature into TLB?
Cuz usually when I want to open winamp i also will open Q3Amp to allow me to use keyboard to control winamp while playing games, and clicking two shortcuts is just too much for me :p
why do one thing using two programs, i'm sure there's alot of plugins let you config hotkeys for winamp, just do a search on winamp.com

I'm using a plugin called nowplaying (can't find author's homepage right now), it saves what you currently played media's name and save it to a text file and hotkeys as well.
only one attachment per post ???
red•ice, thx for finding a solution for my mp3 controling, but i also have to click more than 2 shortcuts in other situation.
such as counterstrike, i also open cheating-death and all seeing eye along w/cs too...
red•ice, could u also explain to me how to use the second image u posted? i don't get what those template, clickboard, and no-play are for..... ???
iCzMan Wrote:red•ice, thx for finding a solution for my mp3 controling, but i also have to click more than 2 shortcuts in other situation.
such as counterstrike, i also open cheating-death and all seeing eye along w/cs too...
Maybe the the .bat files can do this work for you. Or .vbs?

What the others think about this feature?
template is where format string is stored.
when you not playing anything, no-playing text will be used in signatrue file.
not sure about clipboard, I only use signatrue file in my email program.

bat file is good idea, you could write a small util to create a .bat file to launch number of programs Big Grin
considering me as "others"
i give one vote to this feature!
:p

red•ice:
thx for explaining, i don't use any signature so i'll just disable the exporting function i guess

about using .bat, i've tried it b4...
the problem i had was execution between programs tended to procrastinate, eventhough i only have two lines executing two .lnk shortcuts
plus the DOS pop-out screen is a surplus for just a shortcut, and it looks ugly too ???
Try to make vbs file like this:
============BEGIN FILE=================
Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject( "WScript.Shell" )
WshShell.Run("winamp.exe")
WshShell.Run("RSATool2v15.exe")
============END FILE===================
it do not show DOS screen Wink

Quote:and it looks ugly too
Do you know that you can change Icon for everything inside TLB?