Tordex Community

Full Version: Shortcut bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have various shortcuts like "%userprofile%\Favoritos","%userprofile%\Mis Documentos" ... the first time that I do click it does not happen anything, but the second time wotks ok. If i change %userprofile% for "C:\documents and settings\user" work ok allways

Sorry for my english, i'm spanish
Please can you try this version. There are some changes and seems this fixes the problem.
Yeah!! works fine now Big Grin
Tanks
This fixed a problem I had with hard coded shortcuts not opening as well.

Thanks
I also had problems with some shortcuts working and others not. It seems like those supplied by Microsoft worked, but not those created for other programs. Anyway, I used the above link and it downloaded v4.1.2.2 beta and it seems to work so far.

I am curious why 4.1 is still the primary download when this shortcut bug exists in it? (I spent about 2 hrs reading, experimenting before finding this forum entry.)

I think this product is going to be fantastic - once I figure it out. It's very complicated for a mid-level PC user. (either that, or I'm just not so bright!)