Tordex Community

Full Version: Minimise Button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think a button that minimised all open applications to the taskbar would be very useful

Thanks
It is now possible. Simply create a shortcut on your desktop by right-clicking anywhere and then New>Shortcut. In the location field type:
"C:\Documents and Settings\username\Desktop\Show Desktop.scf"
Include the quotes. Drag this shortcut icon to your TLB and there you are. Is this what you had in mind?
I prefer WIN+M to minimize the windows. But I plan to add this button into the Windows List plugin.
Which opeaating system are you using? Also make sure the setting in Windows Explorer>Tools>Folder Options>View has Show hidden files and folders selected and Hide protected operating system files is unchecked. Do a search again and you should find it if you are using XP.
Hi Q Section
I am using XP SP2. I did a full C: search using Ztree which displays all
files, including hidden & system files, as one 70,000+ files listing. Not
there. I downloaded the file Yuri posted for me and all is now well.
Thanks for your help and suggestions.
Glad to hear all is working well. The file is perhaps only found in XP Pro or perhaps it was somehow accidentally deleted from your system - but you have it now!
Yes, I agree with Billy and Yuri. Why can't a stand alone plug-in be created that uses the Win + M command? This command is much more efficient than "Show Desktop". It would, like the rest of the plug-ins, appear on the TLB as a separate icon.
Thank you for your time and consideration.