Tordex Community

Full Version: Backup Crashes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not *sure* it's a bug... happens though with both v4.1 and v4.1.2b...

Whenever I try to back up my TLB settings, it crashes and says it cannot complete the task because of missing or wrong files... graphic attached.

What causes this, and is there a way to fix it?

Regards,
Chuck Billow
You can make backup by other way. All settings and shortcuts can be found in this folder (by default):
Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\<your account>\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch

So you can zip this folder and restore at any time. Also please can you send the zipped folder to me if this is possible. I need this to reproduce the bug.

Thank you.
Yuri Kobets Wrote:You can make backup by other way. All settings and shortcuts can be found in this folder (by default):
Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\<your>\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch

So you can zip this folder and restore at any time. Also please can you send the zipped folder to me if this is possible. I need this to reproduce the bug.

Thank you.

Yuri:

I do that instead... thought you'd like to know however...

I couldn't send the folder as it exceeds the size limits -- I *really* use TLB :-)

Is there an e-mail address I can send it to?

Regards,
Chuck Billow

Regards,
Chuck Billow
Quote:Is there an e-mail address I can send it to?
<!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusedupport@truelaunchbar.com">support@truelaunchbar.com</a><!-- e -->
Yuri Kobets Wrote:
Quote:Is there an e-mail address I can send it to?
<!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusedupport@truelaunchbar.com">support@truelaunchbar.com</a><!-- e -->

I'm on it.

Chuck