Tordex Community

Full Version: uTorrent Download Status Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be really nice to have a meter showing real time download and upload rates
Nice I agree.
Hmm, does utorrent have any API for other plugins then? And you could use the NetMonitor plugin for an overall dl and ul rate Wink
API? I tired the Net Monitor but I already know I have a great internet connection, I want to see how uTorrent is doing specifically because the speed can vary so much. I wish I new programing so I could just make it myself but I can't.
Generally it's possible to show any information in TLB plugins only if the source application have interfaces (API) to get this information. Media Control working same way. But I don't see any way to get traffic information from uTorrent. Sorry Sad
Hey, thanks for trying. A little suggestion, when you minimize Utorrent to the tray and mouse over it, it pops up with the total upload and download speed. I dont know if that helps but the program somehow finds a a way to show it
That icon in the system tray is from utorrent itself, and it's not uncommon that programs can fetch their own statistics Wink
Ok, thanks for tryin
There's a script for Samurize that can find out info on active torrents..

Something about getting the info from the resume.dat file which should be in the users application data/uttorrent directory