Tordex Community

Full Version: After uninstall, display problems in most apps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a preface, TLB may not be the problem here. I installed TLB, played around with it and then uninstalled it. Since then, by my best recollection, I have display problems with many programs.
  • FoxIt reader won't display most PDF files
    Outlook "paints" most email text white
    Word & Access return memory and display errors most of the time
    OneNote won't load up and displays erratically.
    [/list:u]

I don't want to confuse proximity with causation here, but have you seen this before? Is this TLB related?

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

I'm running this on a ThinkPad Tablet with 1.5GB of memory (shared with the display adapter).
Sorry, I don't know about any errors after uninstalling TLB. We have no reports about problems. Actually during uninstalling TLB delete some file and registry records created before.

Looking on screenshot I can guess there are no some fonts in your system. I don't think this is TLB problem.
Hey, thanks for the prompt reply. I'll keep looking for other reasons. Thanks again.
Have you changed your virtual memory settings lately? Perhaps if you have not they may be able to be optimized all the same. An excellent tutorial is here.