Tordex Community

Full Version: Menu dissappears when move mouse to menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long time user of TLB. Always worked perfect for me and I thank you. I just downloaded Vista premium and TLB has one (or me) problem. When I click to open menu it opens, but when I move the mouse up to highlight an item on the menu, the menu immediately closes. I can right click OK, just the left click to open something as soon as I move the mouse up to click on it , closes immediately. Any ideas?
Please can you backup your toolbar and send it to me (<!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusedupport@truelaunchbar.com">support@truelaunchbar.com</a><!-- e -->) I'll try to reproduce the bug with your settings.
Also please can you make the skreenshot with opened menu and post it here.
I am sorry, have no idea how to do either. It does exactly what I said, if nothing you have heard of, maybe someone else will down the road. I will just use Vista quick launch until this problem is handled. It does do something good, the first 10 programs in quick launch you can hit win +1-10 keys and the program opens, no need to move mouse to icon, which is very convenient.

Have a good day.
Yuri - this sounds like the problem now occuring here on 4.1.3 RC. Sending Toolbar file.
same problem here :cry:

TLB 4.1.3 RC
Windows XP
Wish we could get an answer on this. Sorry I did Vista, but it's done, now what??
Perhaps you may have missed it but have you gotten TLB v 4.1.4 RC found here? The problem has been solved for a few others with the same problem using this newer version. Please post your results.