Tordex Community

Full Version: Vista and TLB Clock and Drive Space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I notice that most of the plug-ins have been updated to work with Aero, but these two have not. I also see that the 64 bit versions have been updated, but not the 32-bit versions. I use these two constantly, and really miss them since I can't read the text of them on the current versions.
Is this going to be fixed, or do I need to look for something else?

Thanks,

W
Next update will be for 32-bit vista. Today or tomorrow.
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Next update will be for 32-bit vista. Today or tomorrow.

First off, thank you very much for working on this!
However, I have updated to 1.6 (the about shows it as 1.6 and I have rebooted), and I still have the same problems where I can't really see the time on the task bar (see the attachment).
Am I doing something wrong?
Quote:However, I have updated to 1.6 (the about shows it as 1.6 and I have rebooted), and I still have the same problems where I can't really see the time on the task bar (see the attachment).
Am I doing something wrong?
Well, I've found the solution for this problem. I've published the update for the Drive Space. The update for TLB Clock will be released soon.
The drive space plug in is MUCH better now! It is now totally usable. Once you fix the clock, I will again be a very happy TLB user.

Thanks,

W
I've updated the TLB Clock plugin.