Tordex Community

Full Version: Window Blinds compatibility with Vista
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using the latest versions of window blinds and true launch. I have a problem with true launch when using window blinds in that the icons in the menus disappear. I have looked at all the settings in both programs and adjusted as well as possible to no avail. Has anyone else experienced the same problem? Obviously I cannot tell if the problem is with true launch or
window blinds. Also, and very important, I am using Windows Vista. I didn't have this problem with Windows XP.

brownee
I've reproduced the bug. The only thing I can recommend now apply any skin to the TLB. This will return menus back.

I'm working on this problem. Thank you very much for bug report.
Yuri Kobets Wrote:I've reproduced the bug. The only thing I can recommend now apply any skin to the TLB. This will return menus back.

I'm working on this problem. Thank you very much for bug report.

Thanks much for the prompt reply and the work around. It works great. If I had to choose between Window Blinds and True Launch Bar, True Launch Bar wins every time. Now I don't have to choose. I really appreciate it that someone is listening out there. You are a very different and wonderful company. THANKS!!!

Jim Brown