Tordex Community

Full Version: Auto Collapse not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently had to reinstall TLB because of a computer hardware failure. TLB is loaded on WinXP Pro, SP2, and all updates. TLB was downloaded last night from the TLB site and is, I think, 4.1. I loaded TLB and started adding all my icons...about 52 of them. Part way through the process, some of the icons disappeared. After some fiddeling, I discovered the "unhide" option and found the icons. Next I set each submenu for "enable expand/collapse" and 'Auto Collapse". Then I added a couple more icons but the expand, collapse was erratic. Some menus worked, others did not collapse at all. Additionally, it seems that clicking on some bars would cause the menu to collapse, but the adjacent menu would expand and stay open! Most all of the menus stay open now. There are currently 51 icons located in 12 menus. None will auto collapse.

I can provide pictures if that helps.

I tried turning these options off and re-establishing them.....same problems. Is there a limit to the number of menus? Should the menu bars be established only after all the icons are added? Help! - inquiring minds want to know <G>

Any ideas?

Regards,

Bob - "The Keyboard Cowboy"
Please can you backup your toolbar and send it to me (<!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusedupport@truelaunchbar.com">support@truelaunchbar.com</a><!-- e -->). I'll check your configuration.