Tordex Community

Full Version: No more text in menus since 4.1.6RC update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The text in my tlb menus has totally disappeared since i updated to 4.1.6RC !
i only have the icons left, which is not an issue for regular apps but happens to be very annoying when it comes to plug ins.
my setup:
Vista32bits Ultimate
core 2 duo
2 gb ram
8800gts 101.41 driver (as dodgy as the vista nvidia driver might be i don't think it's the issue here because it was all working perfectly before 4.1.6RC update).
has someone else experienced this bug ?
how can i painlessly rollback to previous version without uninstalling tlb ?
thank you in advance for your tips, i love tlb and the constant support on it is great, keep it that way Smile
Please can you post a screenshot of your invalid menu?

To rollback the version close TLB log off/log on, delete c:\program files\truelaunchbar\tlb.dll and install old version.
Here is a screenshot, all the menus are like this, no text at all.
Here the new services plugin (the bug makes it virtually impossible to use).

cheers Smile
Please can you backup your toolbar and send the backup file to me at <!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusedupport@truelaunchbar.com">support@truelaunchbar.com</a><!-- e --> I'll try to reproduce the bug with your configuration.

Thanks.
i have sent you the backup.
thanks again for your responsiveness.
thumbs up !
Thank you very much for backup file. Now I can reproduce the bug. version 4.1.6 have the problems with the custom menu item font. So you you select the <deafult> font in the TLB Settings->Fonts->Menu items font the problem will be fixed. In the next TLB version this bug will be fixed.

Thank you very much for bug report.
this is great !
thank you again for the time you spend supporting, enhancing and constantly updating your wonderful software.
It might be a tiny app but i since the first time i used it i just can't live without it !
(i'll use the standard font, it's no problem to me anyway)