Tordex Community

Full Version: "Demo Version" keeps showing! Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using True Launch Bar on Windows Vista and everytine I restart my computer True Launch Bar says "Demo Version" and I need to reput my user name and password in. It been this way for the last few builds.

How do I fix this?
Try to make the file tlb.ini in the TLB installation folder. This file must contain the text:
Quote:[LICENSE]
Key=<name>, <key>

This must help. Let me know about results.
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Try to make the file tlb.ini in the TLB installation folder. This file must contain the text:
Quote:[LICENSE]
Key=<name>, <key>

This must help. Let me know about results.

How do I do this? I just need a little more info.
Download the attached file. Unzip tlb.ini and edit it. Replace <name> with your registration name and <key> with your key. Copy edited file into C:\Program Files\TrueLaunchBar
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Download the attached file. Unzip tlb.ini and edit it. Replace <name> with your registration name and <key> with your key. Copy edited file into C:\Program Files\TrueLaunchBar

I did what you said and it still says Demo. Do I also need to re enter the info in TLB settings also or just copy the file to the folder?
Quote:I did what you said and it still says Demo. Do I also need to re enter the info in TLB settings also or just copy the file to the folder?
The key from ini file will be used after restart.
Yuri Kobets Wrote:
Quote:I did what you said and it still says Demo. Do I also need to re enter the info in TLB settings also or just copy the file to the folder?
The key from ini file will be used after restart.

Unless I am doing something wrong which I don't think I am its not working. Everytime I restart my PC Demo Version returns.

This only happens on Vista not Windows XP.
contact me by email (<!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusedupport@truelaunchbar.com">support@truelaunchbar.com</a><!-- e -->). Write me your key. I'll prepare the file or make the utility that register TLB.
Yuri Kobets Wrote:contact me by email (<!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusedupport@truelaunchbar.com">support@truelaunchbar.com</a><!-- e -->). Write me your key. I'll prepare the file or make the utility that register TLB.

E mail Sent Smile