Tordex Community

Full Version: 4.1.7 RC: incorrect visualization of overlay image in VISTA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) An overlay image or a back color don't redraw correctly if auto hide option is checked. The overlay image disappear after the bar is auto hide. The image is redrawded only under the cursor of the mouse

2) in Vista is impossible to have two bars at the same time. You can create two or more bars, but after a windows restart, you will have only the last created bar

PC with Windows Vista 2GB ram, videocard: ATI radeon Shappire 1300 resolution: 1280 x 1024
Is my problem only a my problem?
:cry:
Quote:1) An overlay image or a back color don't redraw correctly if auto hide option is checked. The overlay image disappear after the bar is auto hide. The image is redrawded only under the cursor of the mouse
Please can you post the screenshot here? I can't to reproduce this bug.

Quote:in Vista is impossible to have two bars at the same time. You can create two or more bars, but after a windows restart, you will have only the last created bar
Try to read this topic. Maybe you have some "bad" values in the registry.
Thanks for the reply

1) There are two snaps: before and after Auto Hide checked

2) I added 3 new DWORD value 0 in the registry at the position:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer

NoSaveSettings
NoCloseDragDropBands
NoMovingBands

but the result is the same: I can see ONLY the last created bar.

Bye
Do you use "Standalone True Launch Bar" (aka tlbHost)?

I've reproduced the bug with background by using tlbHost.

Quote:2) I added 3 new DWORD value 0 in the registry at the position:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer
If you are using tlbHost these values are useless. I can't to reproduce this bug. But I'll see my code. Now I can recommend you the way to save toolbars:
1) Open all toolbars you want
2) Right-click the empty space of any toolbar and select "Exit"
3) Run "Standalone True Launch Bar" again

This must to help.
1) Yes, I have used tlbHost with great satisfaction until I changed OS (Vista).

2) Your suggest was the solution of my problem of multiples bars. After "exit" and re-launch I finally have two bars after windows restart.

Thank you very much.