Tordex Community

Full Version: Companion to START KILLER - TRAY MOVER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Until we can include the System tray into True Launch Bar what about a utilty to Move the system tray from the RIGHT to the LEFT or someplace else.

I am LEFT HANDED and I know alot of LH people would appreciate the option to have the system tray on the LEFT of the screen.

Suggest new program : SYSTEM TRAY MOVER

Thanks for your consideration.
Thanks for all your hard work Yuri and this is the best application out there for Windows.
Hey Doug, you should check this utility out. Should prove to be what you need.
shake it

doh! here's the link
Naturally enough Wink the ShakeIt utility does everything but what i'd like. As illustrated, i'd like to move the system tray marginally to the left.

At present, I have to keep all the tasks hidden, so the clock doesn't get crushed. Is there a way to avoid this?

[Image: movetray.gif]

Also, it is a bit worrying that ShakeIt has not been updated since 1999 (no mention of WinXP.)

Thanks
/Mark
mark76uk
I guess this is impossible right now. On the other hand I plan to make plugin to replace systray. And in the start killer I'll add option to hide std systray.
Hello Smile

Running ShakeIt with the "Button Notify Taskbar" option, it seems to move the taskbar X number of pixels from the left edge.

Isn't it possible that this could be altered to any position?

See these screenshots for comparison. StartKiller is running.

[Image: without.gif] [Image: with.gif]

Thanks for reading
/Mark