Tordex Community

Full Version: Missing Items and/or Icons In TLB Menus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I seem to be having a problem since having updated to the most recent TLB version. Upon booting my computer, I will either find items in my TLB menus missing, or else the icons that I had selected for items are gone. Today, I found that icons from one menu were missing altogether-- they were even gone now from the icon folder I keep on my computer where all my icons are stored. In one menu I had this problem with I notiiced that there was no tlb.xml file. I believe I've always found those files in each menu, but now that seems to be a problem. In a menu with the missing icons, I found the xml file, but it had only one line in it whereas I can see that generally there's alot more information than that in those files.

I'm using Windows XP SP2, and have all the most recent windows updates, and all the most recent TLB updates as well. Any ideas on what is causing this corruption? I'm tempted to do a clean re-install of TLB since my current install is a few years old, and has been written over with updates many times, but thought I would wait to see if you might have any ideas here on the forum.

Thank you for any input you can offer.
xml file have the name "tlbdata.xml" this file have the attribute "Hidden" so your Windows Explorer can hide these files.

Quote:Upon booting my computer, I will either find items in my TLB menus missing, or else the icons that I had selected for items are gone. Today, I found that icons from one menu were missing altogether-- they were even gone now from the icon folder I keep on my computer where all my icons are stored.
TLB can't to delete icons, it just use them. Is this possible to set other icon for items?