Tordex Community

Full Version: (BUG) ClipBoard Manager 2.0 not copying text!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello I am using ClipBoard Manager 2.0 and as I type this ClipBoard Manager has stopped working. Its not copying any text. I made no changes to my pc.

The only way I can get it working again is to click the Pause ClipBoard Manager to work button and then click Resume ClipBoard Manager to work again. This seems to happen at random times. I am using Windows Vista.

I hope this can be fixed.
I'm experiencing exactly the same problem and it's occuring so often that I've had to stop relying on the clipboard plugin... Sad
unlogic Wrote:I'm experiencing exactly the same problem and it's occuring so often that I've had to stop relying on the clipboard plugin... Sad

Same here I may have to go back to using ClipDiary till this can be fixed.

Sad
unlogic, do you use Vista too?
Yuri Kobets Wrote:unlogic, do you use Vista too?
'

Nope, I'm using Windows XP Tablet Edition with SP2 installed.
It just stopped working one day....

XP Pro
I sure hope this can be fixed because I really like Clipboard Manager V2.0 Smile
I use Windows XP and I am experiencing the same problem. Clipboard Manager just stops saving any copies. At first I thought it was something to do with locking my PC when I leave my desk, but after doing some testing this doesn't appear to be a consistent theory, neither is it when my screen saver starts. I can't find any common factor as to when it stops working. The only way to get it reworking is to pause and resume as has been mentioned. Even a reboot isn't guaranteed to make it start working again. I hope that you can find the reason as to why this is happening because I really like Clipboard Manager.
Yes, I reproduced the bug and searching for way to fix this bug. Thank you.
OK. thanks. Good luck on finding the solution. I will look out for a fixed version. Thanks for the quick reply.
Great! Also looking forward to the fix.

Thanks
Same here, hope you can solve it quickly!
Any news on this issue?
I've found that CM stops to capture clipboard after full screen app or full screen video. Please can someone confirm this?
Yuri Kobets Wrote:I've found that CM stops to capture clipboard after full screen app or full screen video. Please can someone confirm this?

Not really sure what you mean.

I just played a video at full screen and ClipBoard Manager still is working.

Before I played the video it was not working and I had to click "Pause ClipBoard Manager Work" and then "Resume ClipBoard Manager Work" to get it to work again. But I don't think playing video at full screen is causing the issue.
Pages: 1 2 3