Tordex Community

Full Version: Weather Forecast x64 problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Yuri,

I have a connection problem with the Weather Forecast Plugin v2.1 for 64-bit TLB.
The weather is not automatically updated and when I try to change the location ID it says "A connection with the server could not be established".
The last time it updated was on 16th, July. Thats more than a week now. Sad

Please help!
guti21
Do you have the firewall? Some firewalls block all connections from explorer.exe by default.
Also temporarily try another location for the weather and see if it works. Sometimes a weather privider stays offline for a while beause they do not have timely service/support. Let us know what happens.
@Yuri: I have nVidia Firewall running but I never have had any problems with it in connection with TLB. Windows Firewall Service is deactivated.
I deactivated nVidia Firewall and tried again to change the location but without success.

@Q Section: As I wrote I am not able to change the location cause of the connection error mentioned above.

Hope you have any other ideas
guti21
One more thing:
Open Internet Explorer and check the offline state. Turn it in into online. WF depends of this state.
If this does not work you can try a ping. If you need instructions please post.
Both Internet Explorer x86 and x64 were online already.

I am able to open <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.weather.com">www.weather.com</a><!-- w --> in my browser but pinging it fails.
How could that be?
Do you use any proxy to connect Internet?
No I'm not using any proxy.
Please can you send me the file "Weather Forecast.tlbplugin"? You can get it by dragging the WF button to the desktop or any other folder.
Don't know what happend but Weather Forcast is working again.

Thx, guti21
No connection again :cry: :cry: :cry:
very strange Sad I got your plugin file and tested it on my systems and all works well...
I don't know what's happening here but I now have a connection again.
Hope it stays now.
No connection AGAIN. :angry: :angry: :angry:
WF says last updated on Sunday. Sometimes I have a connection and sometimes I have no connection.
Can't stand it any longer. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Pages: 1 2