Tordex Community

Full Version: Mail Monitor and Weather Forecast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 suggestions:

1. Other ways of notifying of new mail, i.e., small popup window, like how some programs give small notices in the notification area (system tray) with a popup/fade-in, delay, fade-out, etc.

2. I noticed I couldn't set update intervals lower than 30 minutes in Weather Forcast. Weather.com restriction? Kinda dumb having 30 minute old data. Weather changes faster than that! (I'm a weather nerd, I'll admit it.)
Quote:1. Other ways of notifying of new mail, i.e., small popup window, like how some programs give small notices in the notification area (system tray) with a popup/fade-in, delay, fade-out, etc.
Sorry currently Mail Monitor don't support notification via popups.

Quote:2. I noticed I couldn't set update intervals lower than 30 minutes in Weather Forcast. Weather.com restriction? Kinda dumb having 30 minute old data. Weather changes faster than that! (I'm a weather nerd, I'll admit it.)
Yes this is weather.com restriction Sad
Moppy - If you find a feed/site that does updates more often then that can possibly be used intead.