Tordex Community

Full Version: Another feature/question... - Multi-column menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi.
I've downloaded the latest shareware beta version, and I'd like to know, if there's a possibility to have multi-column menu and not scroll menu (If I have many icons in one menu).

thnx
Did you read past suggestions?

http://www.tsoftcentral.com/cgi-bin....=2;t=83

Item Number 2
Right now you can make menu with 2 columns.
In the Customize menu... dialog box select view mode Icons with Text and number of columns.

I can't find such a cutomize menu. Can you please point it out.

Jim.
Well Yuri. That looks very cool indeed. Trouble is I can't seem to do that Smile What's the secret? Where is this wonderful customize menu, I tried looking in TLB settings and RC but it must be hiding. Or are you just joking with us Big Grin
Here is screen #1
Right-click menu...

Edited By Yuri Kobets on May 24 2002 at 18:56
The Customize Menu dialog box.
Now I must have got up on the DUMB side this morning. I have the latest version but I do NOT have a customize menu. Honestly I searched but no customize

This is a mystery !!

Help!!
Check out About tab. It must to write v1.2.2 RC1.
What your About say?

May be you do not restart computer? Try close TLB, restart, install, open TLB.
Ok - I did not get an update notice so I am still on 1.2.1 beta.

I will update now.

Thank you.
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Right now you can make menu with 2 columns.
In the Customize menu... dialog box select view mode Icons with Text and number of columns.
Þðà...ß íå ïðî ýòó ôè÷ó ãîâîðèë...
íå ýòèìè èêîíêàìè, à ê â ñòàðò ìåíþ...ìîæíî "Scroll menu" à ìîæî "multi column"
Hi Yuri, when using the Multi-columned Menu with TLB, TLB doesn't always scroll the text.

I've got 2 Customized Menus setup, both with 3 Columns, 1 displays it correctly (No Cut off Text), the Other cuts it off after 4-5 characters..

I can post a picture of the 2 but I don't know how through the message board here.. Wink
Quote:I can post a picture of the 2 but I don't know how through the message board here..

Yes post the picture. To post picture register on this message board and you will be allowed to post attachments Smile

Or post it to me by email.
I actually am Registered but never logged in when I left that message. I did log in afterwords but still never seen an Attachment command anywhere.. Wink
see here
Pages: 1 2