Tordex Community

Full Version: 32bit Systemmonitor with 2,75GB Ram
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
i recently bought a new computer with 4gig of ram, windows xp 32bit only adresses 2,75gb of them.

If i limit windows to use a maximum of 2Gig, the system monitor shows the correct usage values. Soon as I use the "whole" 2,75gig, the "used" cells are only show "0" and a maximum of 2gig is shown.
This seems to still be a problem form other versions? See my posts here:

http://forum.tsoftcentral.com/viewtopic....4576#14576
insol Wrote:This seems to still be a problem form other versions?

insol, please can you run this program and post the screenshot here?
okay with version 3.0 it works for me, 2,7gb ram shown correctly and all the other values also.

One Thing: the old design was better. I saw directly all values i was interested in. now its only the cpu-usage Sad
Quote:okay with version 3.0 it works for me, 2,7gb ram shown correctly and all the other values also.
Smile

Quote:One Thing: the old design was better. I saw directly all values i was interested in. now its only the cpu-usage
Confusedhock: default skin show the physical memory row and the cpu usage. If you want other parameters download the skin from the skins library.
ah okay! "old system monitor"-skin was that I wanted Wink thx!
found another bug: the graphical display show always "some low value" but not the correct values for mem and swap. but the numeric mouse-over-window show the correct values now.

If I limit windows to 2gb of memory, the graphical view is correct again. Same bug like before?
Yuri Kobets Wrote:
insol Wrote:This seems to still be a problem form other versions?

insol, please can you run this program and post the screenshot here?

I upgraded to the latest version and things seem to be working properly. Thanks for fixing.
yes I can confirm that, now it works