Tordex Community

Full Version: Glass effect problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i just brought TLB tonight and its an amazing piece of software, there's just one small problem i've noticed with it, i have the glass effect turned on to match the aero theme i use in vista and everythings fine apart from using plugins, if i use any plugin and it displays a menu eg. process viewer the glass effect is not applied to it you just get the normal solid background without the see through effect even though its turned on, the effect works fine for everything else , i don't know how to take a screenshot while using tlb or i would upload an image for you to see.

Also is there an online manual to download that tells you more in detail what all the options are and how to create your own skins?
Quote:if i use any plugin and it displays a menu eg. process viewer the glass effect is not applied to it you just get the normal solid background without the see through effect even though its turned on, the effect works fine for everything else
I'll rewrite plugins to add the glass effect there.

Quote:Also is there an online manual to download that tells you more in detail what all the options are and how to create your own skins?
here
Thanks. Smile