Tordex Community

Full Version: Any plans for 64 bit media player?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
with media monkey support :?: and the other players supported with 32 bit version :?:
Keep up the great work 8)
I'm a longtime user of Truelaunchbar who recently upgraded to Vista 64. Are there any plans at all to release a x64 update to media control? Searching the forum, it seems that people have been asking for this for a while but I haven't seen any indication when its going to be released.

Can I install the 32 bit version of TLB to get access to this plugin back?
Agreed.

Would really like to see this soon.

Thanks
Aj Wrote:Agreed.

Would really like to see this soon.

Indeed. Like VERY soon. I'm lost without my media plugin - Winamp's tray control is a very poor substitute!

Please and thank you!
I'm working on 64-bit Media Control.

iTunes is working already Wink I'll publish public version after some more tests.
Yuri Kobets Wrote:I'm working on 64-bit Media Control.

iTunes is working already Wink I'll publish public version after some more tests.

Can't wait for Winamp. Would you believe this plug-in is the only thing holding me back from jumping to Vista X64? I gave it up pretty quickly without some of my fav TLB plugins. Thanks Yuri.... Smile
All you 64-bit guys, I wonder how many of you really need 64 bit...

X.
Xyzzy Wrote:All you 64-bit guys, I wonder how many of you really need 64 bit...

One day we'll buy 8 gig of memory and switch to 64-bit windows Wink
Yuri Kobets Wrote:
Xyzzy Wrote:All you 64-bit guys, I wonder how many of you really need 64 bit...

One day we'll buy 8 gig of memory and switch to 64-bit windows Wink

Actually buying 4 is already reason enough ... and its not THAT bad Wink

Anyway, great to read youre working on it Smile
Well, new Media Control released. Winamp, Media Monkey, iTunes, WMP, J.River supported.
Will give it a try. Thanks! Smile