Tordex Community

Full Version: NetMonitor & WirelessMonitor Update Time settings...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a registry line that can be added (or via a code change on the plug-in driver itself) so that the Net Monitor and Wireless Monitor Plug-ins can have a faster refresh rate (similar to the Update Time setting on the System Monitor Plug-in)? If not, could it be implemented on a next updated of both the Plug-ins?

I believe the standard refresh is 1000ms and I would like to have it set to 100ms or 50ms as, it would be much easier to find the best signal strength and right spot when looking for a WLAN connection (at 1 second intervals it makes it difficult to find it) and it would be great to see almost in real-time the I/O data rates on the Net Monitor.

Thanks much!!! Big Grin
Thank you for suggestion. I'll add the update time option.

Current update times:
net: 1sec
wireless: 500ms
Thank you very much Yuri. I trully look forward for the update on both Plug-ins. Thanks again!
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Thank you for suggestion. I'll add the update time option.

Current update times:
net: 1sec
wireless: 500ms

Will this be released soon?
update to wireless monitor released.
Thanks for the update Yuri. It works fantastic! Big Grin Will you also be updating sometime soon the Net Monitor Plug-in with an update times feature?

Thanks again for all your great work!