Tordex Community

Full Version: Start Button at top of screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know that I can get the TLB to be located at the top of the screen... but is there a way to also have the Start button go along and be at the top as well?

Regards,
Chuck Billow
Do you want Start button at the top without the taskbar? Confusedhock:
You can move it only with the taskbar.
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Do you want Start button at the top without the taskbar? Confusedhock:
You can move it only with the taskbar.

Yuri:

No, *with* the task bar... I tried just opening another QLaunch but that didn't show the button...

??

Chuck
Unlock the taskbar, press the left mouse button under the empty space and move mouse to the top side... and you get the taskbar at the top side. One note: taskbar stay at the bottom while you move the mouse, it will move when the cursor come closely to the top. And don't forget to unlock the taskbar.
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Unlock the taskbar, press the left mouse button under the empty space and move mouse to the top side... and you get the taskbar at the top side. One note: taskbar stay at the bottom while you move the mouse, it will move when the cursor come closely to the top. And don't forget to unlock the taskbar.

Fabulous!

Thanks Yuri.

Now if only I could move the Start button to the right side, seeing as how I'm right-handed.

Oh well...

Chuck

Regards,
Chuck