Tordex Community

Full Version: TLB Quick Launch Reaction Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I moved the QLaunch (TLB) to the top of the screen, and find it a more accessible.

But is there a way to delay the actual showing of the Quick Launch (TLB) bar?

Being at the top, I often end up triggering the tool bar when I am trying to press the Close, Min, or Max buttons.

Regards,
Chuck Billow
This is possible with Standalone TLB (tlbHost). You can find it in the Start->Programs->True Launch Bar
Yuri Kobets Wrote:This is possible with Standalone TLB (tlbHost). You can find it in the Start->Programs->True Launch Bar

Yuri:

I'm not sure I understand:

Aren't I then ending up with two Quick launch bars? Or do I turn the other(s) off?

Regards,
Chuck Billow
Well. You have the toolbar on the top. It in aouto-hide mode. And you want to customize the times of toolbar popup and hides. It is possible in the standalone TLB. To use it just close your current toolbar and run standalone TLB. Maybe you will be asked for toolbar folder. When you run standalone TLB you get the TLB toolbar on the top. If you right-click the empty space of toolbar you can open the properties (see attached screenshot) ans setup the times you need. Also you can setup some effects. And this toolbar can look like the taskbar.
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Well. You have the toolbar on the top. It in aouto-hide mode. And you want to customize the times of toolbar popup and hides. It is possible in the standalone TLB. To use it just close your current toolbar and run standalone TLB. Maybe you will be asked for toolbar folder. When you run standalone TLB you get the TLB toolbar on the top. If you right-click the empty space of toolbar you can open the properties (see attached screenshot) ans setup the times you need. Also you can setup some effects. And this toolbar can look like the taskbar.

Ah... thanks Yuri.

Chuck