Tordex Community

Full Version: 4.2.3 Dual View Monitor > BUG !!! <
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a vga Nvidia card 8600GT and when I activate dual view monitor, truelaunchbar disappears but it is active in memory.
Do you use the standalone TLB?
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Do you use the standalone TLB?

what means standalone? I am using 4.2.3 beta version
Quote:what means standalone? I am using 4.2.3 beta version
How do you find the tlb is active in the memory? How do you run TLB. Is it on the taskbar or it is the separate toolbar?

It is possible to run TLB in two state:
1) TLB in the explorer process. When you open TLB on the taskbar as separate toolbar using the standard windows toolbar
2) Standalone TLB aka tlbHost via the Start->All Programs->True Launch Bar

How do you run TLB?
Yuri Kobets Wrote:
Quote:what means standalone? I am using 4.2.3 beta version
How do you find the tlb is active in the memory? How do you run TLB. Is it on the taskbar or it is the separate toolbar?

It is possible to run TLB in two state:
1) TLB in the explorer process. When you open TLB on the taskbar as separate toolbar using the standard windows toolbar
2) Standalone TLB aka tlbHost via the Start->All Programs->True Launch Bar

How do you run TLB?

I run it in standalone.

I have noticed that when it happens change this value to the register of windows:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\True Software\tlbHost\toolbars\1]
"left"=dword:00000000

I put it to 0 value and it return everything ok
:arrow: Please fix it in next version, thanks! Smile
Here is the updated version of tlbHost. The bug with dial monitors must be fixed. Confirm please.
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Here is the updated version of tlbHost. The bug with dial monitors must be fixed. Confirm please.

FINALLY!!! Yes, it works now very well; GOOD JOB, THANKS !!! Big Grin

PS. I have tried 32bit version
Another small and almost irrelevant dual-monitor issue is how submenus are displayed in "Explorer taskbar mode" if teared off and moved to secondary monitor.

Of course, in "Explorer mode" TLB will always reside on primary monitor, just where the "Start" button resides.

So... if you try to tear-off your Documents "virtual folder" (which must contain many files, folders and subfolders) and move it to secondary display, when you'll reach any of the subolders with mouse pointer, you'll see all of the submenus opening from right to left, trying to escape from secondary monitor and reach primary display.

As I said, it's only a little problem which won't affect overall TLB quality and stability, but might be annoyng during folders maintenance.